Thursday, June 21, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liners

 Since the young age of 14, I have been on the hunt for the perfect eye liner. And believe me, I have tried EVERYTHING! From Maybelline to Wet n Wild to NYX, nothing has worked on my oily skin that makes everything crease.

I, myself, love liquid liner. I love the way it looks and it tends to stay on longer. It's also easier to make a more precise cat eye.

And then my wonderful hunny bought me a Sephora gift card so I could splurge guilt free. And on my shopping spree, I once again went on the hunt for the perfect liquid liner. And then I re-discovered Urban Decay. I'd bought the mini cream pencil kit for Black Friday and had fallen in love, so I figured I'd try the liquid liners.

To date, these are the smoothest most long wearing eye liners I have ever used. Whether it's the liquid or cream liner, I cannot get enough.

As always, if you have any questions/comments/complaints, or if you just want to leave some love, comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment