Monday, June 18, 2012

My Favorite Mascaras


For those of you who may not know me, I work at Ulta Beauty in the
Prestige (more expensive cosmetics) Department. So I am lucky enough to be able to get a discount and even better, lots of gratis. In that time, I have learned A LOT about mascaras! So I wanted to share my experience with all of you.



I actually discovered this first mascara during Black Friday last year and it is the Tarte, Lights, Camera, Lashes! The packaging is sort of weird, but don't let it fool you because it is amazing. It quickly became my favorite. It volumizes and lengthens the lashes without getting all clumpy and nasty.





This next mascara is from a company that loves to party. The Bag Gal lash mascara has quickly become a consumer favorite. I happen to have this mascara in my kit and I have yet to receive a complaint. It has a great brush and it really volumizes the lashes.


And for those of you who don't have the money to spend on a $20 mascara, Maybelline The Falsies mascara. I got a bad taste for this mascara when it first launched a couple of years ago. I got an eye infection after using the waterproof one, but it turns out I had become allergic to my contact lenses. Any way, it is an excellent mascara for less than $10.

I hope you enjoyed my review. If you're reading this entry, please leave questions/comments/complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment