Monday, July 16, 2012

Product Review: Big Fatty Mascara

On Saturday we had some training at Ulta, and I got tons of gratis! I decided to leave some of it for the guests of my seminar and a couple of items I took for myself :)

I needed some new mascara since I got a stye and I had to throw my other one away and one of them happened to be the Big Fatty Mascara. And I have to tell you, I am not impressed thus far.

My least favorite part of it is the brush. It's really thick and made of rubber or plastic, I believe. It looks really scary. This morning I used it and with a brush like that it never fails, it hit my lash line and made me blink really hard and made it look like I had a black eye.

On top of that, my lashes clumped together. So I am just not a fan.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give Big Fatty Mascara a 4.

What did you think about the Big Fatty Mascara? Leave me a comment below!

Don't forget TO RSVP for my makeup seminar. Tons of prizes to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment